Azure is very good for some companies but it could be costly. It also needs to be managed by someone. There are many third parties that manage Azure but add a premium to that service. Not all verticals or companies should go to Azure and stay in private cloud.
- A CIO’s reflections on moving a 40-year-old Company to the Cloud
- Why Do You Need IT Training to Enhance Productivity in a Firm?
- we secure refunds from Verizon, AT&T , Spectrum, Optimum, and all electric utility companies
- Do you need a utility, telecom ,internet ,or data audit?
- A reprint from Alvaira on a CIO reflecting on why he moved to the Cloud