Azure is very good for some companies but it could be costly. It also needs to be managed by someone. There are many third parties that manage Azure but add a premium to that service. Not all verticals or companies should go to Azure and stay in private cloud.
- How Does Workers’ Comp Work, Exactly?
- Comparison of the best-of-breed SD-WAN vendors and CCaaS Providers.
- 3 Tips to Lower Your Electric Energy Bill
- SDWAN for more bandwidth, backup and to replace expensive MPLS
- New VoIP phones at fair prices. Cloud phones for business from a direct seller or a channel partner?