Is Your Business Ready For The Next Five Years?
Join us on Wednesday October 7th, 5:30pm at the Highlawn Pavilion in West Orange, New Jersey for the Executive Business Solutions Conference. You will hear from a variety of business experts that can help your company prevent cyber-crime, lower overhead, reduce risk, and stay as efficient as possible. You’ll learn about the following topics:
- • Cyber-crime and security and how it can impact your business
– Keynote Speaker Philip Frigm is a Supervisory Special Agent within the FBI’s Newark Division. Prior to working for the FBI, he worked in varying IT administration and management positions and obtained a Master’s of Science in Information Technology from Rochester Institute of Technology focusing on telecommunications policy and multimedia development. SSA Frigm joined the FBI in 2005, and was assigned to the Newark division after completing initial training at the FBI’s academy in Quantico, VA. Read more by clicking here.
- • Advantages to moving your phone systems, servers, and desktops to the Cloud
- • How to create a 5 year IT strategy
- • Ways to recover money from your utility companies and wireless expenses
- • How to reduce , and recover overall business expenses, including health insurance, payroll and worker comp
- • How to audit your insurance program and uncover obstacles and hidden dangers
- • And much more! See The Conference Agenda Here for More Details.
This exclusive, invitation only event will be held at the exceptional Highlawn Pavilion, located in Eagle Rock Reservation and co-located with the 9/11 Memorial. Enjoy open bar, hot appetizers, carving stations and a raw bar while learning from business solution experts that will help your business succeed in this ever changing market. Click Here to Learn More About Our Sponsors.
Please RSVP at your earliest convenience as we are limited to 50 guests