click for a quick video acginfo.biz
1. When do your carrier contracts renew?
2. When will you consider your phone system End of Life (EOL) and need replacement?
3. Are there any physical facility adds, moves, or changes in the next 24 months?
4. When do you plan to refresh the following: • Servers • PCs • Any related licensing (OS, Office) Switching/Routing/Firewalls
5. What other IT projects do you either have in your plan or that you want to do in the next 12 months but don’t have the time, budget or staff to do?
6. Do you have your own Exchange Server or use an outside service? Are you satisfied with the cost
and the service?
• Do you plan to deploy Virtual Desktops or Desktop as a Service?
• Do you plan to implement Offsite Server Virtualization?
• Do you have a Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity plan?
• Do you plan to use Off-Site Cloud Back up?
• Do you plan to integrate Office 365 or Google Apps?
• Do you have a BYOD or Mobility plan?
• Do you plan to outsource Help Desk/Managed IT?
• Do you plan to deploy Mobile Device Management (MDM)?
• Do you have any Compliance Needs?
• Do you plan on any new Software Deployment
The Hosted Call Center enables businesses to unify and simplify their call center operations with a turn-key hosted solution that includes advanced ACD and PBX features, voice and data services, multiple integration and upgrade options, and 24×7 management and maintenance that removes geographic boundaries – all for a simple per-user monthly service fee.
The Hosted Call Center is fully integrated with a hosted cloud based PBX Call Center is designed to provide an Enterprise-class call center solution for small to midsized Call Centers (5-500 agents) anywhere in the world – with no hardware, software or up-front capital expenditure.
WHY CHOOSE a Hosted Cloud Based CALL CENTER?
Focus on the bottom line: The Hosted Call Center allows you to significantly reduce costs with no CapEx and maximize your staffing via flexible on-demand configuration options. You can also rest assured that the platform is secure, reliable and disaster-recovery ready.
877 208 0021 email@example.com
• Contingency Based utility and telecom auditing. “No Refund, No Charge”
• Insurance risk analysis, and Workers Comp. refunds savings
• We have saved large and small business many thousands of dollars with no up-front fees.
• Network design and implementation, with AT&T, Verizon, Windstream, Broadband Providers and other carriers in your area.
• Telecom/ IT consulting to simplify and reduce CAPEX for your computer and software systems.
When you have a legal issue, you call your lawyer. You rely on your CPA to advise on taxes.
They have the expertise you don’t have in house.
IT software and hardware have such varied solutions today that you need our expertise just as you rely on that provided by your lawyer and CPA. For over 30 years our group has provided expert solutions for business.
We can help you determine which solutions are best for you.
Gartner Reports states that “80% of all companies will have some or all services in the cloud in 2014”. With that in mind we will:
• Meet with you and review your current telecom and IT environment.
• Agree to a plan of action and develop an RFP, an RFQ or solicit quotes from at least 3 vendors.
95% of our clients save money, and there is no fee to our clients. Through our Channel Partner alliances,
We have helped our clients upgrade over 1500 systems, and 90% were upgraded with savings we found.
Let us find your savings and improved systems.
Paul Reed Steberger 877 208 0021 firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CLOUD SERVICES COMPANYT
IP Cloud Backup
Protecting your critical data has never been easier. Evolve IP’s automated cloud backup and recovery services will boost your productivity and reduce your time spent managing data loss.
WHY EVOLVE IP CLOUD BACKUP?
Most businesses collect, retain and transmit data on a daily basis – data that is critical to the success of their organization. The threat of data theft, natural disasters and hardware failures can result in a hard hit to a business’ bottom line, costing days of downtime, thousands of dollars and irreversible damage to an organization’s reputation. Evolve IP’s Cloud Backup is highly secure and reliable and scales to meet your business’ unique needs.
• Quick Start – Set up is fast. And if you have a lot of data to backup initially, we can provide seeding services without tying up available bandwidth.
• Automatic Backups – Evolve IP can schedule your backups to happen whenever you want, as frequently as you want.
• Manage Local and Offsite Backups – Evolve IP’s flexible solution allows for any of your data to be stored online and/or saved to local storage, eliminating the need for a separate local-only backup solution.
• Military-grade encryption – Files are secured in transit and at rest using 256-bit AES encryption and a private encryption key. SSL technology is used to manage the environment via self-service web portal.
THE CLOUD SERVICES COMPANY
• No More Limits – Backup whatever you want and keep it as long as you want.
• Off-site Storage – Data is stored in two, SSAE 16 Type II compliant datacenters with redundant storage and biometric security.
• Robust, Flexible Archiving – Data-archiving settings allow historical data to be saved as long as you need and meet applicable compliance standards.
SMB’s experience a median of 6 outages per calendar year.
• Multiple Device Support – Our solutions let you backup a single computer or server, multiple computers, laptops or even multiple offices.
Business Grade Quality
• Multiple Revisions – Store an unlimited number of versions of the same file so there’s no fear of accidental deletion or overwriting a file.
• Reporting and Notifications – Evolve IP can send you notifications that your backups have completed successfully, including detailed statistics.
Coverage of All Data Types
Files and Folders
Recover from the accidental deletion of any document, spreadsheet, or folder.
Exchange, SQL and System State
Enable backup and recovery of Exchange, SQL data, and System State.
Backup & Restore full VM images from your premise VMWare or Hyper-V environment.
AT&T SureSealSM Security Certified Program
With increasing pressure from the government and industry to meet constantly evolving security requirements, enterprises must
assure partners, suppliers and customers that they are in compliance. Failure to meet such requirements may result in increased audits, penalties, and transaction costs, as well as the loss of business and potentially lower revenues. As a result, enterprises are forced to
dedicate significant time, money and personnel to security audit and reporting processes.
When addressing individual regulatory requirements, enterprises are discovering a new challenge: the need for an over-arching program of security improvement and compliance. The need for a programmatic and holistic approach to security, which aligns the business and security needs of the
organization, forms a foundation for addressing compliance requirements.
The AT&T SureSealSM Security Certified Program helps customers address this growing need.
SureSeal is based on our experiences and observations that, while there are many standards and laws to which companies must comply, there has been no program to address compliance requirements and IT components holistically. SureSeal customers have found that such an approach can help to reduce compliance costs and streamline regulatory efforts.
AT&T has long been a pioneer in the development of security services and capabilities, with AT&T Labs and AT&T’s security organization working closely together to provide industry leading enterprise services and technology.
The AT&T SureSeal Security Certified Program is designed to assess an enterprise’s information security program (or critical business components or applications) and certify that it meets industry standards. The certification is earned by implementing and operating a proactive program of security improvement. In turn, it provides trust and assurance for companies that are required
to communicate their security practices to third parties and government regulators. The program reduces the complexity and expense of multiple audits.
Completion of the AT&T SureSeal Security Certified Program requires compliance with open and published standards taken directly from regulatory requirements and industry standards. These standards are generally accepted in the industry, and AT&T openly shares the standards and assessment techniques with customers.
Dynamic, Flexible Approach
Certifying the entire enterprise, especially in the case of larger customers, may not be cost effective. For this reason, the flexibility of the SureSeal Program means that AT&T Consulting can certify application infrastructures, hosting environments, and business units. In each case, AT&T Consulting performs an extensive review of people, processes and technology, evaluating the interdependencies between an application or business unit and the overall enterprise security program.
Product Brief – AT&T Consulting 2
Requirements for satisfying these standards can be assessed using a common set
of assessment procedures, at business- appropriate levels of detail. A single set of procedures translates into less time,
effort and costs for compliance audits and assessments. In addition, this approach readily allows for the incorporation of new standards into the assessments. AT&T
Consulting believes this is critical given the rapidly changing state of regulatory and industry expectations.
By achieving certification, you will benefit from association with the AT&T Consulting SureSeal Security Certified brand. Once certified, you can generate reports for auditors, regulators and other parties requesting information about your company’s security compliance status. You will have access to the full Certification Assessment Report, which details all regulations and standards that are evaluated, along with all findings.
The SureSeal Program provides many other benefits; such as detailed recommendations that help you improve even the most robust information security program. Your practices and processes will be evaluated by top security professionals with state-of- the-art knowledge of the security industry and technologies. If we recognize areas for
improvement during the security assessment, we will provide detailed, documented feedback as well as guidelines to help you pursue the remediation strategy that best suits your organization.
The AT&T Sure Seal Security Certification process includes two key phases:
The assessment phase consists of a detailed analysis of your business, networks and data flow. Typically, this phase lasts three
to six months and is performed through documentation reviews, interviews and technical analysis.
Once you have successfully achieved compliance with the selected standards, you are certified for a period of one year, renewable annually.
The advantages of certification include:
• A one-page certification letter that can be shared with regulators, business partners, industry associates and other third parties.
• Access to certification documentation to generate reports in the required
format for auditors, regulators and others in response to requests for security compliance information.
• An AT&T SureSeal Security Certified plaque for display and recognizing your achievement in information security as well as use of the SureSeal logo.
An open and standards-based certification process encompasses security requirements from a variety of sources.
Reduced Cost and Complexity
The AT&T Consulting SureSeal Security Certification Program satisfies multiple audit and regulatory requirements through a single service.
AT&T Consulting provides access to supporting documentation for auditors, regulators and other third-party requestors. In addition, AT&T Consulting provides a certification letter so you can communicate security certification status to customers, partners and suppliers.
Since the late 1800s, AT&T has been held to the high standards for security and risk management. Bringing over a century of this expertise to our customers is the AT&T Consulting mission. AT&T manages its own risk portfolio with care and integrity, and is
proud to bring our expertise to help address our customers’ security challenges.
Security Solutions: Expertise from a Trusted Provider
AT&T provides a unique and world-class portfolio of assessment, compliance and related security services.
Our experience, expertise and commitment to open standards have established us as a strategic and trusted advisor. By leveraging AT&T, you can expect best-in-breed solutions, a global network of proven technology and a cost-effective, program-based approach to meet your security and compliance needs.
© 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and the AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property.